What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Super Stocking Stuffers & Small Gifts

I know for me it's hard to stay on budget around the holidays, especially when your gifting list grows by the minute! If you have a good amount of co-workers or clients, what do you do without breaking the bank? Homemade is always a lovely gesture, but I have realized between time spent & money on ingredients- it can be just as expensive! I often tend to stay on theme with what I do & often make a play on my mantra Peace Love Lipgloss. I have been saying it for over a decade, and it meshes well with the fact that I'm an esthetician & make-up artist. I often grab a set & break it up, like this Stila holiday lip gloss set. A cute card & one of these glosses is a perfect little gift which breaks down to only $3.12 a piece!

On the same page this Korres shower gel & body butter sampler is perfect to split up! I would put one of the shower gels together with one of the body butters with a mesh body sponge as the bow(you can find them at the dollar store.) You have a practical, yet pampering without being too girly gift for right around $5!

I heart Philosophy's packaging. Their play on words is truly one of a kind. This set gives the best of both worlds- a little bath care & lip gloss. I would garnish each set with an actual item relating to the flavor. I'd stick the bubbly items in a champagne glass(again from the dollar store), actual peppermint bark, candy canes, etc. This price would be a smidge higher, but still rather affordable at around $10 a piece. What thrifty, yet fabulous gift ideas have you come up with this holiday season beauties?
Peace. Love. Presents. M

No comments: