What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, December 13, 2010

My Holiday Wish List

Santa Baby, what will you be leaving for me under the tree this year? Besides always wanting my Sephora & Target gift cards- here are some other gifts that top my wish list. One can never really go wrong with Dior, especially with their luxe limited edition miniaudiere eyeshadow & lipgloss palette! I would love to have one of these compacts in my stocking.
I have coveted David Yurman's prasiolite rings for quite some time, I think this one makes such a strong statement piece.


My best friend in Hawaii just got this at home silkscreen printer & she's been whipping up adorable things. I don't know if I really need another crafting gadget- but if Santa wants to bring one for little old moi I'll take it!

There is nothing like some fabulous sheets girleens! They don't have to cost a fortune, either! I love these cotton sateen wrinkle defense sheets from Northern Nights. It's time for a new set, maybe in this crisp glacier blue. What is at the top of your holiday wish list beauties? All week long I'll be posted on super stocking stuffers, so stay tuned!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: