What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Files From the Brow Whisperer

I could not wait to get my hands on these brows! This is a younger client of mine. Often moms will ask me what the appropriate age for their daughters to start getting their brows waxed. My response is it's once your daughter starts feeling self conscious about them. There's no right or wrong age.
That being said, when dealing with younger clients- I try to be conservative. I tend to not always wax above, but in this case it was necessary. I opted to use a hard wax above the brow for a softer line. My client left with much more confidence & brows that beautifully accented her gorgeous blue eyes!
Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I need to come see you! lol My brows aren't really that wild but they definitely could use a little more definition but they sure don't do what I want them to!

Her eyebrows look great!

Scientific Housewife said...

Looks great! I regret to say mine are starting to look like the before picture!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

If you're ever in the neighborhood- pop in! I would love to meet you!