What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Cute As a Button!


I mean how cute are these? Since babies are so sweet, here's the perfect treat to celebrate their arrival!


These are little onesies that are folded to look like cupcakes!



They are the perfect little something to take to the hospital for a newborn (what I'm planning to do since it seems there's something in the water and a bunch of my friends are preggers at the moment!)


In keeping with the food theme, there are also onsies folded to look like lollipops!



I seriously can't get over how perfect these would be instead of a bow on a shower gift! Scoop them up & watch the smiles these adorable gifts bring!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M
Available here
PS- I look forward to meeting some of you at the SITS blogging event & check back next week for some great swag bag giveaways!

4 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Cutest idea ever!!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I know- another why didn't I think of this?They're even cuter in person!

Lynn Kellan said...

It was really nice to meet you at Bloggy Boot Camp! Your spa looks absolutely wonderful!! Warmly, Lynn

Scientific Housewife said...

Omg, how cute is that!