What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Clarisonic Opal

What's the latest scientific gadget from the makers of the Clarisonic? The Clarisonic Opal. The Opal’s soothing sonic action claims that it"gently infuses the serum into the epidermis to help refresh and renew the appearance of delicate skin around your eye area." Clinical studies showed that when participants used the device for just a minute a day, they saw an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; with results lasting for hours and building over time. It promises younger looking skin, skin that appears refreshed and energized, skin that appears brighter and healthier. But wait there's more! It also says it will deliver improved skin texture, noticeably firmer skin and increased skin hydration.


So yes, sign me up for some of that! But how do my beauties feel about adding yet another gadget to their repertoire? Especially one so pricey at $245( it should be called the diamond!)
The Opal is meant to be used only with the included Anti–Aging Sea Serum which comes in a cartridge(I would be the rebel who tried it with other eye products). Dr. Robb Akridge, PhD, specifically optimized this serum for the dynamics of sonic infusion. Have any of my beauties tried it out there? Lord knows I love the Clarisonic cleansing brush, so let me know if you think the Opal is a true gem or if you'd consider purchasing it!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

4 comments:

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

If you try it out, I'd love to hear what you think! I've been saving my pennies for awhile now to get the clarisonic cleansing brush (you can use this one with any facial cleanser, correct?) but I've started seeing the clarisonic opal popping up and I'm wondering if I should consider getting this one in addition to the brush. Haven't seen any blogging reviews yet though! If they were smart they'd give some of them out to some of us bloggers to review :) I'd be more than willing to help them spread the word!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I would love to try one- agreed! The Clarisonic brush is fab & so easy since it's waterproof. I keep it in my shower & it holds its charge for almost a month! I just worry that I wouldn't use the Opal, but I bet if I saw amazing results- I would:)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think I'd spring for the brush before that. : )

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I actually saw a product demonstration with the inventor last night- it looked pretty cool! The brush is amazing!