What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolve to Have Better Skin

What are your resolutions this year beauties? It's ironic how much time & energy I spend on my face & how poorly I treat my body. I know it sounds cliche, so I'm not going to say oh I wish to get in shape or lose weight, but rather just treat my body more kindly this year. Nourish it more, and not just in terms of food. What are your dreams for the New Year? I'm always here to help you put your best face forward, this week I'll be breaking down simple steps in terms of what to use product wise to help make that happen. Feel free to also leave me any questions in the comment section!
Peace. Love. Beauty. M

5 comments:

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Don't forget to comment on your favorite beauty product to be entered to win Anastasia's mini brow kit!

Anonymous said...

I definitely need to treat my body and skin better this year! winter takes a lot out of you!

Scientific Housewife said...

Definitely can't wait, the winter has taken it's toll on my face!

-The Running Family said...

The face needs some constant love with the cold temps, Chicago wind & the blasting heat at home! Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I hear you girls- my skin feels like it's chapped it's so cold here!