What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nine

If you're a twitter follower of mine, you might have picked up that I'm a movie-aholic! I try to go once a week, & though it's expensive- I figure it's cheaper than therapy to get out of my head for a bit! Movie Girl & I recently saw Nine. To be honest it felt more like nine hours...

What was heaven? The costumes, make-up & hair! Kate Hudson proves she really is a triple threat adding dancing & singing to her resume, and the mod glam look she rocked was fabulous!

Though this picture doesn't do it justice, Marion Cotillard's subtle cat eye is close to what I wear everyday day. She looked stunning throughout the film-if only I could master a chignon! Seriously she's such a talented actress & played pure 1950's perfection to a T.

The volume, oh the volume. As a gal with very fine hair, I was so envious of Penelope's perfectly teased coif! Again the costume designer nailed her character's sultry siren look. They must have worn some amazing hair pieces to create that height, unfortunately I'm always challenged with those gadgets!

Nicole Kidman, played a true Hollywood icon in the all star cast . Mounds of hair, diamonds & fur completed her luxurious look. So while I wouldn't rush out to rent it when it comes out, the film really inspired me to step it up in the glamour department. Tell me my beauties, what movies have inspired you style wise?
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

4 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

I really want to see this movie but I might have to wait until it's out on video.

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

It was definitely disappointing, which with such an amazing cast that was hard to do!

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to watch this movie! thank you for the mini fashion review!

-The Running Family said...

Did you see Its Complicated? So good!