What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Make-Up Must Have Monday

I can already hear the squeals of delight from my preppy beauties...Yes Lilly Pulitzer just collaborated with MAC and is launching a limited edition line officially available now!

The line consists of eyeliners, lip gelees, nail lacquers as well as my personal pick- the all over face color. Isn't this gorgeous? Swirl a fluffy brush over all the colors for a luminous glow all over.

Shadows patterned like Lilly's beloved pink & green prints follow up my must have list. Scoop these up while you can as I'm sure they will sell out quickly!
Peace. Love. Preppy. M

3 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

I saw their new collection, they are pretty!

-The Running Family said...

Those might take me out of my winter funk!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

The flowers on the makeup definitely have me craving a vacation!