What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, April 5, 2013

What's In My Bag: Beach Edition


My bags are packed, as I'm headed for a nice long beach weekend in sunny Florida. What's in those bags you ask, as signs of Spring finally peaking through have us yearning for summer? Here are a few of my favorite things. A new beach hat- I'm never without a hat if I'm outside for long, this one by Sloggers has SPF 50 in the material. It offers additional shade to my face while protecting an often neglected area- the scalp.
My new Yves St. Laurent sunglasses - a birthday treat to myself. They're massive - just how I like them! My Becca Untitled Lip Balm SPF 20- besides feeling like butter on the lips, it smells like a vacation. Why oh why they just discontinued it, I'll never know!
 My bareMinerals Ready Bronzer & Luminizer. In my attempts to not overpack (read attempt), I grab multipurpose compacts. BareMinerals pressed minerals make them so much more travel friendly than before. The matte bronzer is a believable shade on my Casper self for relaxed, no fuss make-up days at the beach. The highlighter takes it up a notch when headed to dinner & doubles as my eyeshadow.
What are your beach must haves Beauties? Happy Friday!

Peace Love Lipgloss. 

*bareMinerals gifted for review

No comments: