What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Must Have Make-Up Monday: Mally Dream Brow

Often in Files from the Brow Whisperer, you'll see the before & after of just my waxing. For people who have never filled in their brows before, I then give them a tutorial on how doing so enhances their new shape in their initial visit. People with any color hair can benefit from filling in their brows- it subtly pulls everything together & gives a lift to the eye area.
Often I stick with powders, as I feel like they look more natural & are easier for my clients to use versus pencils. That being said, Mally Beauty just launched a product called Ultimate Performance Dream Brow, which since I'd like to think I create dream brows- I wanted to get my hands on!
It's a cream, but very soft in texture, almost a whipped consistency. The brush that it comes with is actually awesome- a spooly on one side to groom into place & then a nice angled brush to fill in on the other side, that is just the right firmness. The product's texture helps keep my brows in place without being crunchy, which as I'm getting older I need as my brows are getting more unruly. This texture is also great for those without a lot of hair, as it will adhere to the skin more effectively than powder. For those who are nervous about using a product with more intensity pigment wise, I always suggest going with a taupe option, which is usually offered in most brands. I have jet black brows & I'm wearing taupe- it's a very universal brow shade. See, you can't even really put your finger on it, but my brows look better- exactly what a brow product should do. So go on & kick your brows up a notch!

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I check your blogs like every week. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep up the good work!


Feel free to surf to my page ... http://www.strannik.com/

Ariel Perks said...

It looks so pretty! I think this is more convenient to use rather than using pencil. How much would be the price for this product? I'm really interested! :-D

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Thanks Ariel- the brush & brow product is right @$25 - there's a direct link to it in the post. Enjoy!

Lillian J. Ladner said...

Thats a must have! Great job on this blog!

Jenn said...

I read your blogs really regularly now. I love the way you write and it keeps me entertained when I have to rest up due to my health. Please keep it coming!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Thanks Lilian & Jenn I wish you good health!