What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Must Have Make-Up Monday

Usually after a long day at work giving my clients facials, I look like I am trying out for a football team! All the steam during the exfoliation portion of the facial puts my mascara through the ringer. That being said I tend to loathe waterproof versions. Their formulas don't allow me to build the product like I like to, plus it's a bugger to get off. The last thing I want to lose are my actual lashes when removing my mascara!
Enter Anastasia of Beverly Hill's Lash Genius- it's like a raincoat for your mascara! Use whatever mascara brand you adore & finish with a clear coat of this sealant. While I wouldn't submerge myself in a tank of water- Lash Genius really helps seal in the mascara without being super brittle, crunchy or difficult to remove afterwards. In fact, it helps separate your lashes a bit if you're prone to clumping. Its arrival is perfect timing as we head into warmer, humid months & the summer wedding season. It is, I must say genius!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M
*product gifted for review

No comments: