What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fabulous Finds Friday


I love Benefit Cosmetics- their cleverly named products & the fact that their products address real skin concerns & issues. I have countless highlighters from them! They have a cult following for their blushes such as Georgia, Dallas & their latest Hervana. They usually come in these whimsical cardboard boxes with a coordinating brush.


This is Benefit's best selling highlighting & bronzing duo '10.'Look similar? Hard Candy is carried exclusively at Walmart, so whenever I'm there I check out what's new. I recently spotted & scooped up their Fox in a Box Bronzing Duo in Skinny Dipping. The box houses shades that are dead ringers for Benefit's Dallas & Coralista. The color payoff of Hard Candy for a mass line is great quality. Plus, the California beachy colors in the Skinny Dipping Duo give the perfect glow as we head into summer!
One thing about the Hard Candy version is that the compact doesn't completely close, which is probably due to it being displayed open for view ability. It's not a big deal for me- as I'll probably pop the blush out & stick it in my Z Palette, anyway! For $6 vs $28- it's a steal of a deal for sure!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: