What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Physical Fusion UV Defense





One person in the US dies of melanoma every hour. Startling fact- yes? And up to 90% of visible aging is caused by sun exposure. When most think of sunscreens, they often think heavy & thick creams. As a oily skinned girl who's very prone to break outs, I was always weary that sunscreens would clog my pores. But I'm happy to report technology has changed! Just look at Skin Ceuticals' new Physical Fusion UV Defense. It now comes in a universal tint containing translucent color spheres - usually 'universal tints' scare me since I'm so pale. But this tint really adapts to a broad range of skin tones, while boosting skin's radiance. The texture of this product is like a dream, it's so lightweight it feels like nothing is on your skin. Literally it's like water it's so thin & you have to shake it before you apply it. It's also non-comedeogenic & it contains no chemical filters- instead it utilizes 100% mineral filters. So as we head into the holiday weekend, you have no excuse to not protect your skin!
Ironically, whenever I lecture my mother about the sun, she always says, "But I had suncreen on!" Sunscreen is not a force field of protection, it's important to note that even broad spectrum sunscreens only block up to 55% of damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. That's how strong the sun is- but it's better than nothing. Just make sure you reapply if you're going to be outside all day! Who's looking out for her Beauties? Moi!

Peace. Love. SPF Protection. M

No comments: