What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wish List

Wow- I'm in the mall so infrequently I almost forgot about Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale going on now! Though I'm trying to cut back on my beauty purchases since I have enough make-up to last me my lifetime, the offers are too good to pass up! Let's start with this Clinique kit- if you love soft pinks & purples, this is right up your alley! This kit offers both skincare & make-up for only $45 {I would set these aside for great holiday gifts!}

Often it kits there's a dud or two, Bobbi Brown's is a slam dunk if you gravitate towards peaches & browns- all great wearable colors & basics that won't gather dust. This kit is very affordable for her line coming in at only $80.




I'm a sucker for anything quilted & I go thru liner like no one's business wearing my cat eye almost everyday. The credit card sized cream liner compact builds your make-up wardrobe & a girl can never have too much gloss or mascara! This Smashbox collection is a steal of a deal at $59.


I adore Trish McEvoy's Eye Base Essentials & a deluxe travel size is included in her Timeless Beauty kit, complete with red bow organizer for $125. Have you popped over to the Nordstrom page & taken a peek? What caught your eye- do tell! Worth noting- Estee Lauder has a nice GWP so if you already use their stuff, it's time to stock up! Happy Shopping!


Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

This REALLY makes me want to go makeup shopping!