What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tres Bon Bons

We often have great events at La Papillon- you girls know since I give you recaps all the time. My Bons Bons have become quite the hit at the events, so I decided to launch Tres Bon Bons-because I obviously have too much time on my hands! Our official launch was at the Junior League of Baltimore's Decor Galore Sale over the weekend.
We brought other treats from the spa that pulled in with our confection theme, as well- organic handmade peppermint soap & our best selling cupcake bath bombs. Of course we couldn't leave behind our fan favorite Frasier Fir, too!
Everyone nibbled away at our sampling of strawberry, lemon, autumn spice, vanilla & confetti Bon Bons- they were coming back for second, thirds & fourths!

It was such a fun night & truly a great way to introduce the new business. Speaking of introductions, this is La Papillon's new spa & boutique manager Jodi, who rocked it out during the event!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait until I can get my hands on these!!! Let me know! And you and Jodi look amazing!

Scientific Housewife said...

Those sound so good, I want some!

Anonymous said...

Damn, rather cool article. Where can I find that RSS?

Kate Stepman
spy security