What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Treating Hyperpigmentation with BBL

Today is the first day of our 2 day Injectable & Laser event at La Papillon! I'm so excited since this is our very first laser event with dermatologist Dr. Noelle Sherber! I of course will be having the BBL(broad band light) performed in my never ending quest to squelch my hyperpigmentation! In preparation I have had (2 mild) Illuminize peels by Skin Medica to prep my skin for optimal results. As Dr. Sherber explained in her post, a "coffee grind" like effect will occur post treatment where my hyperpigmentation will seem darker & then it will flake off. I - being your guinea pig beauties, will be taking before, during & after shots to give you all a behind the scenes peek as to what to expect!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

1 comment:

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Thank you to everyone who made it out- the event was a great success! I can't wait to see every one's "afters"