What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Look Inside


The cosmetic case in my purse. Yes, this is just what I carry in my purse & yes it weighs a ton. I have told you girleens, I am more than qualified to steer you in the right direction due to my insatiable addiction. What I reach for depends on my mood. What I'm loving right now? Paul & Joe Beaute Lip Lacquers in 07(far left) & 05 (center), Bobbi Brown's new Creamy Lip Color in Pink Buff & Clinique's Full Potential Lips in Peach Plump. Also always a must? Aquaphor for my sensitive, easily chapped lips, my homeopathic allergy tablets & my beloved Joey Antioxidant lip pencil(which has been discontinued*sigh*) As my beauties can see, I love the look of a glossy nude lip. What is your absolute favorite gloss?
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

gigi said...

i am soooo glad to see that someone else carries enough lipgloss with them to last 3 lifetimes! i'm ashamed at the amount i carry, i've tried narrowing them down, but i can't. it's completely ridiculous, my way of thinking. i have to have a couple with me all the time because i use them all the time, then another couple, just in case my mood changes while i'm out, a few because they look glamourous while applying {so if i'm in a situation that calls for that, i'm ready}, and a few just because they're pretty to look at. some girls have a love affair with shoes. for me, buying a lipgloss {or 3 or 4} can make a horrible day much, much BETTER. :)

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

We are cut from the same cloth! I have enough gloss to last me 3 lifetimes, but I always want more!