What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, October 5, 2009

House Beautiful

Alas this is no longer the view I have when I gaze up sleepily while napping. No more Florida sunshine and no more napping for that matter, I'm officially back to reality!

I hopped down to Delray Beach for a night during my vacation & stayed at a friend of Partner in Crime's. Her home was pure heaven, seriously I bet you I'd be nicer in the morning if I got to look over my infinity pool to the water!

Floor to ceiling windows letting in light and the crisp white color scheme was right up my alley.
Surely, they wouldn't notice if I just stayed forever?


I'm a shabby chic girl, but in every room I appreciated the great modern feel of the home. I seriously never wanted to leave! So thanks M, I'll be back as soon as I can for your great hospitality & amazing home! Now back to the real world.
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

Christina said...

thanks for the comment on my blog about skin care. i definitely have some questions and appreciate the offer from you for the advice. could you email me christinasfavoritethings@gmail.com? i would have emailed you but couldn't find your email address. love ur blog!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Will do that right now:)