What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dog Gone It!

It's my favorite time of the year, so of course I subject my dog to dressing up! Since my boutique's name La Papillon means butterfly, how about this cute little outfit for Bailey?

Is this a little more practical? With a little less costume, he'll be less likely to shred it! Maybe we'll just stick with his Superman costume- I wouldn't want to emasculate him!


Come on now people- this is fabulous! Since we're affliated with Be Medspa, I thought I'd post some Bee Halloween Dog Costumes!


I always thought I'd get a purse dog like this, but my 'dainty' rescue comes in at a svelte 60 lbs! More to love I always say! Happy Howlaween!
Peace. Love. Pets. M

All costumes available at CostumeExpress

No comments: