What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Why Didn't I think of That?

So at a recent wedding I was introduced to this GENIUS little Mini Emergency Survival Kit by Ms&Mrs! Seriously- why didn't I think of this? I've seen these types of kits before, but this one is the best by far!

Packed in this tiny( 3 1/4" x 1 3/4") silver bag is everything a girl could possibly need: Hairspray, Clear Nail Polish, Nail Polish Remover, Emery Board, Lip Balm, Earring Backs, Clear Elastics, Sewing Kit, Double-Sided Tape, Stain Remover, Deodorant Towelette, Pain Reliever, Tampon, Breath Freshener, Dental Floss, and Adhesive Bandages! I of course had to have them at the boutique! Besides being perfect for brides & bridesmaids, it's just plain smart to keep one in your handbag, car and suitcase so you'll never be caught unprepared. At only $11.95- it's the perfect stocking stuffer, too!
Peace. Love. Prepared. M

1 comment:

Kristen Nichols said...

that is such a good idea-we've all made our own, but at that price, it can't be beat!