What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Beauty Team

I realized when I posted about last week's beauty event, that I realized that I've never officially introduced my beauties ( you the readers) to my beauty team at La Papillon ! While looking over the pictures, I found the prefect opportunity! On the left is Chris a.k.a The Patient One who is a make-up artist & esthetician extraordinaire. On the right is Lisa, our new medical esthetician (nickname still to be determined!)

The Bubbly Beauty on the left, is Tabitha our boutique manager. Nicole on right, is the final member of our team who is an incredibly talented massage therapist and esthetician. We are small, but mighty! I am truly blessed to have a team of women to work with that I respect as professionals, but who also have hearts of gold!
Peace. Love. Go Team Beauty! M

No comments: