What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Julibox ~ A Great Last Minute Gift idea

Though Christmas is the same day every year, sometimes it still sneaks up on us! I don't know how, but I still have a lot to wrap. There are others (ahem Dad) who still have shopping to do.
For those of you out there in the same boat- rather than fight store lines- monthly gift subscriptions are a great bet. There are ones for beauty lovers like Birchbox & Glossybox, ones for dog lovers like Barkbox,  health nuts have NatureBox & for those cocktail lovers out there like myself- there's Julibox!
I've given a Julibox shipment as a gift a few times when I've visited friends out of town. It's a great treat prior to your arrival or as a thank you after your departure.
The packaging is very high end & it's such fun to open, that I gifted myself a 6 month subscription (that seems to be a theme for me this holiday season....that's such a great gift- I'll get one for me & one for you!) All the liquor is supplied that is needed for 2 signature cocktail recipes that very monthly & are seasonally inspired- usually you'll need to supply something like lemon, some type of fruit or sugar.
Fabulous little touches...
Recipe one which we'll sample on Christmas Eve involves some bubbles...
This one looks like a winner any night of the week or just to unwind from all of the holiday running around. Whereas some subscription boxes I've signed up for end up leaving me with things I don't use- I find myself stepping outside of the traditional vodka 'box' (couldn't help myself) that I tend to stick with. There's enough to make 2 servings of each cocktail. I think it's a great last minute gift that costs $40/single shipment or $36/shipment for a 6 or 12 month subscription. Cheers!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: