What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Files From The Brow Whisperer


Often clients who come to me with petite brows overdo it on filling them in. The stick powder of pencil on every hair the do have & it makes the brows look very 'blocky." It even accentuates the fact that they do not
This visit was this client's first to me & she said she was sensitive.  I used my hard Cirepil wax above & in between the brows.
I still was conservative in my shaping. I left a few hairs at the beginning of the brow, in hopes that we can grow in that area.
I then gave her a tutorial on brow powder, choosing a shade accenting her auburn hair. That way we  extended the tail of brow a bit to make them look more proportioned. I was able to give an arch & show her how to replicate the look at home. This photo is looking at her straight on, as you can see this helps open up the eye & give the illusion of the lift.

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer.

No comments: