What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Take a Button!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Must Have Make-Up

I have been chomping at the bit for Hourglass Cosmetics to launch their Femme Nude Lip Stylo Collection since I featured it in a fashion week look in February! Finally it's arrived Beauties!
 Hourglass products are always the best dressed girls at the party.  Their packaging is to die for!
They're in a niche all their own with their sleek, luxe metals & innovative housing. There are a few jumbo size lipstick crayons out on the market- none of them look like this! When touching up my lips throughout the day, this product garners notice.
Shade No. 4 is featured on my pucker, it's a peach based nude. ($30)
This collection is great for girls who love a nude lip, whether paired with a strong smokey eye or as a building block for the perfect glossy nude. The collection offers 6 hues to flatter all skintones & is creamy, but not a completely flat matte. It's pure indulgence.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.
*Product gifted for review

No comments: