What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Aloxxi Dry Shampoo

To prevent damage to your hair, I know it's always suggested that you not shampoo every day. That's super hard when you have oily skin, thus an oily scalp.  More often than not, if I skip a night of shampooing (which I would love to do with long hair) my hair looks like it has been licked down by a cat.  Not a good look. All the classic dry shampoos I've tried in the past have left me looking like Cruella De Ville, as I'm a brunette.  Most left my hair looking gray in patches & quite dull- then brown colored powders to avoid looking ashy left me looking like pig pen! Nothing really was a good fit. But brunettes rejoice! Recently I tried Aloxxi's new Dry Shampoo & I think I've finally found a winner! It's the least powdery spray version I've found- the trick is to shake the bottle just a little, not a lot. It's got a highly addictive unisex smell & leaves a cooling, tingly sensation on your scalp- as an added bonus. My hair is quite thrilled I've discovered it.

Peace. Love. product.

4 comments:

Emie said...

Wow! I think this is the product for me too. I am looking for a product that can help me with my dry and dull looking hair. I hope this product can help me with my problem. Can't wait to try it out.

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Hi Emie,
I don't now if this is as much for dry hair, but more so for oily scalps. I would try some nourishing hair masks to moisturize & add some shine. Good luck!

Teresa said...

Did you purchase this locally? If so, where can I find it?

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I would hop on their website Teresa to see where you can purchase it in your city.