What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lucky FABB 2012

Morning Beauties! As you read this I am attending this 'fab' conference in NYC. Hundreds of Fashion & Beauty Bloggers will be convening to hone our craft, while listening to a bevy of amazingly talented speakers. Here's a peek at just 2!
I die. Seriously- I've watched the Rachel Zoe Project for the past two seasons on Bravo & am lucky enough to be hearing her speak & see what she's wearing;) She is truly a genius.
I feel like I've grown up with LC since her days on The Hills, which was such a guilty pleasure of mine. Lauren Conrad has shown that she has staying power & built quite a little empire for herself at the ripe old age of 25. Plus she's a kindred spirit in that she loves her cat eye liner. I'll be live tweeting during the conference- so make sure to check back throughout the day!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.
*Images provided via Lucky Magazine

No comments: