What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nate Berkus is My Valentine

So my friend Quinn & I had the pleasure of attending a taping of the Nate Berkus Show recently. May I say he is just about the cutest thing & yes in person, his hair is that fabulous. It's the Valentine's Show that airs today that we sat in the audience for! Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kandi Burruss was a guest on the episode. Oh how I love my Bravo TV!
On today's show Nate shares great little gift ideas for that special someone. It's probably perfect timing as men usually tend to be so last minute! The grocery store was packed yesterday with frantic looking men grabbing flowers & cards.
The set was decked out in all things Valentines- what else would you expect from such a great interior designer? I don't want to give away everything in today's episode, but be sure to check it out for tips on making your bedroom more romantic, cooking a fabulous meal for your special someone & an extra special romantic gesture!
Make sure you keep an eye out for us in the audience- Quinn is wearing a bright orange top & we're in the third row! At the end of the taping, we left with some goodies including Godiva chocolates- so I'm really not fibbing in saying that Nate Berkus is my Valentine!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

How exciting! Looks like fun!

P.S - I'm going to DC in April and I need some ideas of what to do!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I will get back to you with suggestions as I'm more Baltimore based- but I'll ask a girlfriend of mine:)