What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

In Need of the Brow Whisperer


There are some goddesses from the Golden Globes who need my help, it appears. I saw Country Strong over the weekend, and will be honest in that fact that Leighton Meester's brows proved a distraction for me in every scene she was in! I've been noticing that they've been a bit of a hot mess on Gossip Girl lately, but seeing them on the big screen just about sent me over the edge.


{I really liked Country Strong BTW} I'm all for a fuller brow, which she might be trying to achieve by growing them in. However, Leighton's brows are sparse so unless they're properly filled in, they just look untidy. It also doesn't work with her look with her brows, when she usually heavily plays up her eyes...I'm not asking for much- just a tiny, subtle swipe of brow powder! See the difference it can make? And yes, I am fully aware how obsessed I am when it comes to brows- hey it's my passion & livelihood!

Listen, every one can take a bad picture every now & then- I know. I normally find Sofia Vergara drop dead gorgeous! This picture just doesn't do her justice, but her brows made me stop dead in my tracks. It's fine to have soft brows, it looks like Sofia might also have her colorist lighten them as well. However the brow on the left starts lower in, which closes in her eye. I'm not asking for much, just some symmetry & tidying up right under her arch. That would have a overall lifting effect, as well. I really think my talents are needed here, so girleens come see me- I promise I'll squeeze you in!

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

2 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Haha this is funny and true, if they would only come to you!

Anonymous said...

I think it's only the shadow from Sofia's hair that makes her left brow look like it sits much lower than the other side.