What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

All Things Girly

Alright, so maybe the crystal adorned hand cream wasn't for me, but this gloss from Original Bombshell is super cute. ($48 )The epitomy of all things girly, this would be an adorable gift for all my preppy beauties who love pink! Love that it has a brush applicator, since that always helps in terms of precision. When Partner in Crime sees this post, I bet you she'll have her credit card whipped out in under 60 seconds! The only problem will be if you have little girls & keeping it away from them!
Peace. Love. Pink Lipgloss. M

No comments: